MidiTron is a MIDI to real-world interface designed to simplify the process of creating sensor and robotics based electronic art projects. It is easily user configurable and provides 20 terminals of digital and analog inputs and outputs in any combination.
MidiTron data is bi-directional; that is, sensor inputs are converted to MIDI output messages, and MIDI input messages are converted to terminal output voltages.
- Small (2.5" x 3" x 1.5"): can be embedded in your project
- Powered from a 9v battery
- Menu-driven program provided for easy configuration of inputs and outputs (Mac OS9/Mac OSX/Windows XP)
- Stores configuration in flash memory: can run stand-alone, without computer
- MIDI input and output: no special drivers required
- Up to 20 digital inputs/digital outputs/analog (PWM) outputs
- Up to 10 analog (ADC) inputs
- Input devices: switches, pots, sensors (bend, pressure, photo, magnetic, touch, temperature, accelleration, etc.) and more
- Outputs: LEDs, motors, relays, solenoids and more
- High-resolution mode (10 bits) for analog inputs
- Use for music controllers, VJ controllers, MIDI instruments, dance triggers, interactive installations, driving LEDs, motors, solenoids, relays and other robotic devices, and more...